Monday, September 1, 2008

Saturday Night

On Saturday I went to Ikea with Kim and Lisa. Such a store can be dangerous for us, but we actually did great at staying to what we came for and not for what looked enticing to us. On the way home I notice my odometer. I love to watch for pattens on the odometer, but always seem to look right before they happen or right after. So Kim and I drove around for a little while so we could catch all the numbers in descending order. I'm telling miles go much fast driving down the freeway then they do driving around the neighborhood.

While driving around an older neighborhood off of 1960 and 45 we saw the most misfit house I've ever seen. Most of the houses in this area look really old. You could tell they had been weathered down. It was a beautiful area though with lots of trees. It was a beautiful drive. THen all of a sudden we saw the biggest house. Notice the walkway from the second floor main house over to the garage apartment/house. It looks like a house that should be in a gated community not in a run down neighborhood.

1 comment: