Sunday, September 21, 2008

Electricity

The most amazing thing happened tonight at 7:30. WE GOT ELECTRICITY!!!! It has been 8 days since the power went out It was so nice to walk into my room flipped the light switch and the light came on. OH HOW NICE!!!

So here is a list of things to do now that we are out of the dark ages:

1. Make toast

2.Enjoy my fan (yeah)

3. vacuum

4.Flip the light switches on and off and watch in amazement

5. print my papers

6. sit in air conditioning

7. Use my oven

8. Drink a class of cold milk

9. pop popcorn (use my microwave)

10. Take a warm Shower


The things you miss while you have now power. The nicest thing of all of this was pulling up into the drive way, opening the car door and not hearing a generator. They are nice to have, but they are so extremely loud.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!!! I can feel the cool breeze already, oh wait, that is the cool breeze I feel just having my windows open at night in Utah-he,he,he. I'm glad you've got your power back on!

    ReplyDelete