Monday, September 7, 2009

McCall Brynn Hemming

I thought I would jump a head a little from previous things that has happened (I'm not sure where all my pictures went.)

I took a quick (and I do mean quick) break from studying this weekend and flew out to Rexburg ID for the blessing of the 8th grandchild in our family. McCall Brynn Hemming was born August 15 2009. They blessed her yesterday in church. I was lucky enough that it was a 3 day weekend due to Labor Day so flew out Saturday morning to Salt Lake, drove to Rexburg with my parents and brother that night. We went to the blessing Sunday and drove back to Salt lake that night so I could catch a plane back to Texas this morning and not miss any work. I even got a few things done on my thesis on the plane ride.

McCall is so cute and it was fun to see Tanner and Brayden again. Here are a few pictures from the trip. I might mention that my sister Alicia made her blessing dress. She did an awesome job.

No comments:

Post a Comment