Sunday, September 13, 2009

Heather and Shelly's birthday

Heather and Shelly let me live with them over the summer. It was awesome! I saved gas and travel time to school everyday. I came back to Alona's house on the weekend to sleep in my own bed and then went back to the Burnham's on Monday. I loved it!
For their birthday in August we all went bowling. It was a lot of fun and there was a good turn out. There was a little difficulty with getting our lanes at first since the bowling alley messed up on our reservation, but it all turned out to be great fun. I made them a hippo cake since they love them.


Melissa, Mark, Shelley, Alona, Daniel, Ed

Jaimee, Carla, Nikki, Jennifer


Katherine, Alona, Kim, Heather

Ed and Melissa

Heather, Nikki, Cordell

1 comment:

  1. So, I've not really been checking blogs lately, but these are great! Except I look ridiculous, but that was a good time!

    ReplyDelete