Monday, September 14, 2009

OOPS! Early bird catches the...ZZZZZZ

So I've been trying to get up early and study before school, because by the time I get home I'm so tired from chasing kids all day that school work is the last thing I want to do. Well yesterday I got into bed about 8:30. I was so excited, but had to change my alarm back to 4:00am. WRONG thing to do. I was so excited when the alarm went off this morning and I hopped right up. I started typing and reading away when I realized the computer clock said 3:22am. That was a little confusing so I grabbed my phone. Yep it said 3:22am as well. I must have changed my time clock while trying to fix my alarm. Oh well. I finished what I needed, but couldn't go back to sleep so I started another project. Needless to say I am very tired now.


1 comment:

  1. I know all about 3:00am, and I feel your pain! It's been a while since I've had a chance to blog surf, but I loved the photos in your previous posts!

    ReplyDelete