Sunday, September 13, 2009

Maryland

So I just figured out where all my pictures went (on another SD card). In August I spent a few very fun day with Jason and Dadra in Maryland. It was fun to visit them and to get a way from school. I made sure that no homework came with me. It was great! We went to the zoo, Aquarium, saw a dolphin show, went to the National Mall, Arlington Cemetary and watched the changing of the guard. Jason and Dadra were kind enough to let me take one of their cars and visit the family I use to nanny for. The boys are all grown up and one is a Sophmore in College now. (YIKES)

Abby is hilarious and loves to play dress up. She's got her cat walk down. Landon has the best laugh. It was nice to get away! They have some beautiful parks there that we spent alot of time at. I also can officially say I've stepped foot in W. Virginia now. :) We went hiking one day down this beautiful path. Jason will have to remind me the name, but it is a 150mile trail that is beautiful. I would love to bike it one day. Any one want to join me?


No comments:

Post a Comment