Monday, August 11, 2008

Seattle

From Maui I flew to seattle to visit my second family. I knew them from College Station;I worked with them, and spent my summers with them in Seattle. It was tons of fun to see them again. Even more fun to see how much they had grown and still remembered about me.

We spent one day walking around downtown Kirkland and enjoying the water.
They have a lot of fun statues around Kirkland. Shayan enjoyed climbing on them. Acutally some are pretty random, but then they have a few that are really cool. My favorite which I don't have a picture of is a mom and boy sitting on a bench reading.
The day I left we dropped him off at school. I hated to say goodbye again.
We took lots of funny face pictures!
We went of a walk in the beautiful woods. This was taken from a cell phone so it isn't very clear, but it's my favorite.
Now it's their turn to come visit Texas!

1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty there! I definitely need to add that to my "places to visit" list!

    ReplyDelete