Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just For Lisa

My friend Lisa tagged me on her blog saying I would repost this. I don't want to disappoint her. :)

Tagged!- One Word Response
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? none
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your Skin? dry
5. Your mother? Maylene
6. Your favorite thing? church
7. Your dream last night? Nighmare (related to school)
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? marriage
10. The room you're in? bedroom
11. Your ex? no comment
12. Your fear dying? burning
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? married
14. Where were you last night? Temple
15. What you're not? perfect
16. Muffins? blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? Husband
18. Where you grew up? Houston
19. The last thing you did? email
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? Dell
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? tired
26. Missing someone?husband
27. Your car? Corrolla
28. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Favorite Store? Kohls
30. Your summer? gone :(
31. Like someone? sure
32. Your favorite color? marroon
33. When is the last time you laughed? today
34. Last time you cried? Wednesday
35. Who will/would re-post this? ??
36. Who's Answers are you anxious to see? ?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for not disappointing! I feel your pain with #7 though... Is there any teacher out there that doesn't comprehend the "school nightmares?" But I'm noticing a trend with #9, 13, 17, 26,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What trend? :) That nightmare was the teacher stealing all of my items out of my classroom and then saying they were all hers and that i just wrote my name on all of them so people would think they were mine. AHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete