Monday, August 11, 2008

Camping in Maui

I camped with Megan's family and some friends from Thursday to Saturday. We went crab hunting one night. It was hilarious. There were lots of kids and they would all scream when they saw a crab. They enjoyed every moment of it. Which means so did I. Meagn's dad also owns a jet ski. We spent Friday morning on the jet ski, out near the dolphins it was pretty cool.
Another sport they have is kite surfing. There were several kite surfurs out while we were on the beach. They are pretty fun to watch. Some where doing jumps and flips.
After camping we went to I'AO they have gardens that represent all the different cultures that exist on the Island. It was beautiful. I started having fun with the fooliage button on my camera. We hiked up to the needle and you have an amazing view. These are some of my favorite pictures. Megan was a great sport to take me every where and be my photographer. Thank YOU!!! On the last Sudnay I was there we stop by the first chapel in Hawaii. George Q. Cannon went on a 4 year mission to the Islands. Megan's dad helped rebuild the chapel and had lots of cool missionary stories to tell about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment