Monday, May 26, 2008

Service Project

On March 3rd the Houston Metro Area Young Single Adult group from our church partnered up with the Spring Creek Parks to help plant trees. I'm not sure how many trees we planted, but it was a good amount. It was nice to be planting trees, since most of them are getting cut down around the Houston area now. The weather was perfect for planting.
Brother Day and Kim Larmouth

Heather and Shelley Burnham, Natalie Jones, caring the trees to the perfect spot we discovered.

The buckets are empty and the trees are gone. From left to right: Me, Natalie,Kim, Heather, Shelley and Susannah

A few weeks earlier...ok maybe a month earlier I had either jammed my two fingers on my left hand really good, or I broke them. We're not sure which since I don't believe in doctors. So I couldn't do a whole lot of digging, but it was still fun to help out.


Katherine Thom and Sarah Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment