Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Biking Around Houston

These post are so in random order. Sorry! I'm trying to catch up on all the fun things that have taken place. So they get posted in whatever order that shows up in my picture file. I never wanted to move back to Houston after I graduated high school. I would have died if someone would have told me then that I would end up here 8 years later. The second time around is much better then the first

A few friends and I took a bike ride all around Houston. It was the perfect day, minus the bike seat that was a little loose.

Katherine is a friend from A&M. Its been great to be in the same ward again. Here we are at the reflecting pool near the Houston Zoo. Taking a little snack break. Katherine's siste Samara came with us.
Julie is the fabulous photographer. This is a a partial skyline of downtown

If you were a friend in high school you might not believed I possed for this picture just outside of Minute Maid Park.

One of the Buildings in Downtown.

Julie jumped off her bike for the perfect catch to win the game. Should have seen her flying through the air.

It really was the perfect day for a ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment