Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cake Decorating

Since my mission I've picked up cake decorating as a hobby. Here are a few of my favorites.


Thomas the Tank Engine took my three hours from start to finish. I was exhausted, but it's my favorite one of all
Everybody at work knows that I make them and I'm often asked to make them for celebrations we have at work. The worst part is coming up with the price for each cake.

I've made them for birthdays, weddings, confirmations, and graduations. It's always fun when they are done, but frustrating while making them.

3 comments:

  1. You should have put that one on that you did for that church! That looked pretty cool! You need to try out that castle one again too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are AWESOME GORGEOUS CAKES!!! WOW! You have a Great Talent!

    i was just surfin' the blogger waves and your friend Alona commented on Spencer Call's and I found you through that wave....hope you don't mind :)

    Merrianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alaina wants a castle one for her birthday this year....I'm not sure I'm that ambitious. Nice cakes!

    ReplyDelete