Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gymnastics

We have had some really fun YSA activities lately. This last one was at a gymnastics gym. Susannah, Amanda, me and Alona had the best seats in the gym to watch every run down a very long trampoline and then land in the foam pit. There were some really funny lands.



Here's Susannah showing off her skills.






Don't try this at home!There were some negative side effects from this. Actually this is the second time I did this and believe it or not I landed on my feet the first time. At least I have some bounce to me. : )


As a result of the steam roll a few days later while Susannah and I were eating breakfast I spilt a whole bowl of cherrios in my lap and all over the floor. We had left the windows open that night and it was a little chilly in the kitchen. I ran upstairs to put on a jacket. When I went to sit back down at the table the jacket hit the bowl.


Susannah snaped a few photos of my spill for memories. At least I only had to change my pants before running to work. Not to worry while at work that day I spilt a whole cup of water down the front of me as well. Needless to say it was a very entertaining day.


No comments:

Post a Comment