Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Birthday DAD!

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Dad in the World! I took the day off from work on Thursday for my dad's birthday since Shalene and her family are here in town visiting. We went to Angel Miracle Park and had lunch and then went down to the Butterfly Muesem. It was lots of fun. The weather couldn't have been better

Shalene and Jonny at the park.

My beautiful mom.
Happy Birthday dad! Shanna and Cody (Shalene's Youngest)

The Canning Family! Chris, Alaina, Jonny, Shalene and Cody


It was lots of fun chasing Shalene's kids around the park and swinging them. It actually was really good weather for houston too.
I'll have more pictures of the park soon. Cody took some really cute ones.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun to me! I'm so glad the weather was nice! We don't get that a lot, do we?

    ReplyDelete