Monday, June 1, 2009

Girl Fun!

My sisters are all in town for the weekend so we decided to have some picture fun. Although I must say the pictures are not complete without my sister in law Dadra.

Our nieces and nephews can't tell us apart. One day Shanna was getting ready and Alaina called Shanna, "Jen". She tried to explain that she was not Jen, but aunt Shanna. Alaina went and told her mom that Aunt Jen was saying she was Aunt Shanna,but that Alaina knew she was just teasing.
A little silly.- Here we are in reverse order of age.

Alicia wanted to know if Sue could make it so she didn't look pregnant in these pictures. I think Shalene gave it away. What I really love about this picture is my mom's smile. It captured one of my favorite smiles perfectly.

Sue took these for us out in our backyard.

Shanna, Me, Mom, Shalene and Alicia

4 comments:

  1. I bet you guys had so much fun. Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I was sad I had to miss this night! You girls are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! Thanks for posting. Glad to hear you are feeling better now, even if you did pass it on to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalene, we're you pregnant here??

    ReplyDelete