Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Lisa!

Allison came into town for Mother's Day so I we had to get together and celebrate Lisa turning 30. I had fun making a cake and decorting it using fondante. It was tons of fun to see both Lisa and Allison. We went and had dinner at Los Cucos and then came back and turned on a movie and talked the whole way through it. It's what we always do. We have tons to catch up on.

Lisa playing Mr. Wilson.

Look at all those lights! WOW!! :) We didn't even set off the smoke alarm.




This is the first time I've ever tried using fondant. Happy Birthday Lisa! I hope its a great year.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming to celebrate with me! It was fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we did WATCH part of the movie this time. That's an improvement, right?

    ReplyDelete