Sunday, May 3, 2009

Garden Time!

We have had lots of rain lately and I think it is getting to my tomatoe plant. I was afraid that the tomatoes wouldn't ripen, but they have. The poor plant is gone though.
The other plants have lots of tomoatoess on them.
Make me really sad. It wa the first one to have tomatoes on it and I was so excited. Then I came home one day and it looked like this. At least I get a few rewards off of it.

First tomatoe this year.


Here is everything I picked today. I hadn't been out to look at it in a while since I've had tons of school work. I think that is the most normal looking strawberry we've had in two years. To much fun. I'm way excited. Gardens are awesome!




3 comments:

  1. love hearing from you and peeking in on your blog--you are one amazing lady!!! I love your adventures too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great looking produce you have there...time will tell if our vegetable plants produce anything half as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor little tomato plant! I'm glad the fruit on it didn't die! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete