Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hail Storm

Friday we had this huge hail storm come and go before you could blink your eyes. It was kind of crazy. It lasted about 15 minutes and then was gone, but it dropped some pretty good size pieces of hail.
This is what I collected from our backyard once it slowed down a little.

They said golfball size was reported at the airport, but we had close to ping pong size at our house. Kind of crazy.

I took this from our garage. It looks a little like snow and a tiny river running between our house and the neighbors.

5 comments:

  1. That was seriously crazy! I was worried about the windows in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the hail didn't hurt your garden! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, glad it was only for 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I totally missed that one. It must not have hailed on my side of town. Or maybe I just blinked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get any damage? Yikes!! =0

    ReplyDelete