Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Shower

A few weeks ago I had the chance to go back to College station for a baby shower for Mic and Hollie Place. Hollie and I were visiting teaching companions when I was at A&M after my mission. It was tons of fun to see people again. College Station is a great place!

Mic and Hollie had a contest on who could change a babies diaper the fastes. Hollie won!


Mic was a good sport for putting up with a bunch of women!



Not only did he have to change a diaper, but he had to drink root beer from a bottle. Hollie won again! What can I say its the power of being a mom.



Here are some of my great friends from CS. from Left to right, Ashleigh Nagel, Lesley Gardner, Nefalinda Barrios, Hollie and Mic Place and Me.
Ashleigh, Nef, and Hollie were all roommates while at A&M. Nef is getting married April 30 and we are very excited for her.

1 comment: