Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Part 2



Did I mention my paper is finally finished? Five days and a lot of typing, but it is finally finished. Now there are just two more papers I have to write by Wednesday. Sometimes I wonder why I decided to do grad. school again. However, I am learning a lot and the info is helpong a lot with my class at work.
After we stopped off at the Blue Bell factory we went to take pictures in the bluebonnets. We found a place called Antique Rose and we stopped to take a walk around. I had fun with the foliage botton on my camera. Of course we had to take some more funny pictures as well.

The Church was locked so we couldn't go in, but the pciture looks pretty cool. It was the perfect day to be out and about. The weather couldn't have been better.


Still in love with cool trees.


There were a lot of beautifull flowers!




The house reminds me of Anne of Green Gables.

Lisa enjoying the weather and beautiful scenenary.

Small little creek!


I'm not sure what the significance of this tree and the bottles is, but it was really cool.

I LOVE THE BLUEBONNETS!!!!

There not as big as I've seen them in the past, but we haven't had much rain either.


This is Kayleen that came with us.

I love the two colors together!

2 comments:

  1. Fun times! By the way, I read the little sign about the bottle tree. It said something about an tradition dating back to ancient Africa that glass traps evil spirits (and that's why bottles make that eerie sound as the wind blows across them). Its supposed to bring you good luck. Of course the sign also said that the tradition of creating bottle trees is still quite common today. But I've never seen one. So that entire sign could totally be lying ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After almost 8 years of living here, I still haven't taken pictures in bluebonnets! Dang!

    ReplyDelete