Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kate Leon Washburn

Last Saturday I had to chance to go to my cousins Baby blessing. Daciana and Mark Washburn welcomed Kate Leon on June 14,2009. Daciana and I grew up together in Midland, went to the same elementary school and drove our parents crazy. We would never tell them what house we were going to after school. So one of our parents would always worry when we didn't come home. I was super excited when they moved to the Woodlands just 45 minutes from me.

I love her dress! She is so tiny, but very beautiful.

What a great family! She's very blessed to have wonderful parents.



The joy of having family close. This is the Bushman side of the family that was able to make it.
Diona, Delisa, My mom Me, my dad, Aunt darla and Uncle Darrell(Daciana's parents) Kate, Daciana, Mark, Our cousin Eric and his family (Cecily, Lauren, Brandt and Wendy)
They blessed Kate in their home because Daciana's parents are leaving on a mission soon and needed to get back to Midland to finish up last minute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment