Friday, November 21, 2008

Ways to Procrastinate homework!

Our school had a carnival last week. We were suppose to have an October Fest, but due to the wonderful hurricane it was postponed and scaled down. I heard they were having a cake walk I got a little to excited. I found this fun little turkey design online and just had to make them. I decorated 3 dozen of them one night along with some cupcakes that aren't nearly as cute.
I used double stuffed oreos , reeses peanut butter cups, woppers, candy corn for the feathers and the white tip of the candy corn for the beak. The feet are frosting and it is all glued together with frosting. I had way to much fun making them.

This is a candy corn cake I made for halloween this year. If you cut a piece, I dyed the cake mix to match the frosting so it really does look like a candy corn. This is all way to much fun for me!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the turkeys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cool. It makes me wish I could eat some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are way too cute. I would love if you emailed the recipe to me. Those are the best turkeys I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED those turkeys. They look even better in real life if you can believe it!

    ReplyDelete