Sunday, November 23, 2008

Racket Ball

Believe it or not there is a reason you were goggles while playing racket ball. Here's proof. This actually happened when lance was here last for a visit in August. I know I'm real slow at posting some things, but hey I'm in grad. school. At least that is my excuse for everything for the next year and a half.

I'm a member of a gym and Lance and his friend, Aaron, got guest passes for a week so Lance and I could play racketball. He took a class at BYU during the summer and was teaching me a few tricks. (I still need a lot of help, but I love the game)

They gym didn't have enough goggles to were so I don't think Lance or Aaron had goggles on. (OOPS!) Aaron hit the ball smack into Lance's eye. Needless to say that was the end of our game that day. I was afraid Lance might have some damage done to his eye. Thankfully he did not.


However, he did have a really good bump on his check and it was pretty red. No worries its been a few months and he can still see out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment