Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Sleigh rides with the Kay Family

This family has kind of become a second family to me. Dec. 4 we went to the Stake Nativity to veiw 442 Nativities. It was a lot of fun.On the way home we take a sleight detour to the Kingwood FFA Barns. I know I crossed the river to hang out in Kingwood. We went on a sleigh ride around the FFA park and listened to Christmas music.
Matt, Jennifer, Nancy Chris. Chris has a great version of Jingle Bells.
Jennifer loves all the attention she can get. I wish I had her hair. It's beautiful.

Santa was actually a lot happier then he looks. I didn't realize he looked so mean.
Chris and Jennifer were so excited to see him.
You have to trick Chris to get a picture with him. He is one of the most loveable people I've ever met. Even better he finally learned my name is Ms. Call and not Good Morning. :)


I promise I still bleed purple not blue. I felt bad for the mustangs having to dress up in blue.
Jennifer loved the horses. She followed them everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment