Saturday, July 16, 2011

LONG TIME!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything. Here are just a few highlights. Alicia's family came and visited for two weeks. It was fun to have them here for my birthday. We had a great family BBQ. We made homemade rootbeer with dry ice. I love watching the kids get all excited when we put the dry ice in the rootbeer. Claudia became a US citizen! I took the day off to go. We were very glad she made it through the ceremony with out going into Labor. Claudia and Dannen welcomed their new daughter Brooke into the world. She is very cute and I love to holdh her during church every Sunday. It has been alot of fun to have their family so close.

I also went to my first hockey game. I was disappointed. I actually love the game hockey, with the slamming up against the wall to get the puck. Unfortunately they also hirer players that are trained fighters. The game would stop so to players could take over their gear and duke it out on the ice. It was sad to see all the children yelling "fight".



No comments:

Post a Comment