Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthdays and Family Fun!!!

While mom was in California visiting Shalene, Dad and I went to the Humble Rodeo. It was kind of cold, but it was fun. The riders were good and the kids chasing the calfs was a lot of fun to watch too. Would you belive this is the same arena I graduated high School in?
I'm proud to be an American. I love our Flag and give thanks to those who fight for my freedom.


Mom's Birthday was a lot of fun. We went and looked at paint for the house and then dad made a pinapple upside down cake to celebrate. Happy Birthday to the Greatest mom!


This is one of my favorite pictures of my parents. I love to see the fun personalities they both have.

Blow out the Candles on your cake and make a wish! Serve everybodies favorite dish!

We also pulled out the fire pit for her birthday and roasted Hot dogs and had smores. It was alot of fun have Jason's family in town. Landon and Abby are so much fun to be with.
Landon was having a grand time eating smores. He's hands got pretty dirty.

Abby looks very excited to be roasting a marshmellow.

These two play very well together. Landon was singing for us. He sounds just like Jason did on some of our family home videos.
I love his blue eyes!

YUMMY!!!!

I think Landon enjoyed the nights activities.
Abby's birthday was just right after mom's. She couldn't decide on an Elmo cake or Scooby Doo. Dadra asked me to make a cake for her. Just so happens that we managed to get both in one cake. Abby loved it! The design of the cake pan is Scooby eating a Hamburger, so we made a minor change to Elmo, which made it a lot easier to decorate too.

Abby opening her presents and Landon loved them too.

Dannon and Claudia came over. Abby got a new out fit from them.

Abby got alittle laptop for her bithday. It was so fun to watch them all play on it.

Must have been a great afternoon. Jason, Dadra, Landon, Abby, Kyla and Dad all enjoying the day.
Still enjoying the games! Happy 5th Birthday Abby! She is excited she gets to go to school next year.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! That's a very impressive cake, by the way.

    ReplyDelete