Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Gig'em Aggies and Friends Reunion

Last month was a great month. I had reunions with several old friends and families I worked for. Made me miss my days in College Station!

Arzu and her family came to visit first. It was great to see them I was impressed that Shayan remembered what CD's we use to listen to in our car when he earned RT time. We went and had Chinese food together. Unfortunately I deleted the picture of Arzu, Reza and I.

Next came my good ol' aggie friends. Ben's 30th birthday was last month and his girlfriend Holly tried to have a surprise birthday party for him. They were all in town for Crystal's Wedding the day before. Holly sent out FB invites out to everyone, but two days before the party Ben sent his own invites out to everyone. We all kind of laughed at him. We met up at Goode's BBQ. We had such a fun group of people at A&M when I was there. It was nice to catch up with everyone.
Ashleigh, Katherine, Ben, Jennifer, Nefilinda, Daniel, Jacob, Bryan and his wife.
Gig'em Aggies!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment