Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Santa had a few helpers this year. It's tradition that Santa puts balloons on our tree every Christmas.
It's always nice to have family home for Christmas.

Every year Santa gives everyone an apple and an orange in their stocking. This year since I got to Help Santa out I put two oranges in my stocking along with the Candy mom had divided. Unfortunately some younger twin of mine decided to be funny and changed out the two oranges for to apples. Pretty funny!

The long awaited moment where Shalene opened her gift. I had her family this year and decided to make her a book of pictures with all her children's funny quotes. Believe me there are a lot. I'm glad she liked it.

Jonny, Alaina and Cody made Christmas much more fun this year. It is so much fun to watch young kids get all excited for their gifts.

Christmas Eve matching PJ picture!

I'd say Cody was done!


Beautiful Mary!


They did a great job acting out Mary and Joseph. It was nice to have them here this year.

Santa was good to us all this year.

We went looking at Christmas lights near the temple. When we were done we stopped off at the temple so that we could see the Manger Scene. Cody stopped long enough to pose for a picture with me.
Alaina and Jonny had fun looking at the water too.

Jonny tried to get out of the picture.


Can you get much cuter than this?

Manger Scene at the Temple! It's beautiful.


Alaina's all read for Santa!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun times at the Call household. Tell everyone hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And I can't believe of all the years I've known you, I did not know that you put balloons on your Christmas tree! So what's the origin of that tradition?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa even puts candy canes on our tree as well. We use to have ribbons too, but they got old and warn out. I don't remember where the tradition started. We've had them on our tree for as long as I can remember.

    ReplyDelete