Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Our school carnival was on Friday as well. They always ask me to bake something for the cake walk. So I descided to try something new. The Aliens are made from a cupcake,marshmellow, donut hole and frosting. They were fun to make, but would have done better if they would have been eaten right way.


Then I made pumpkin cupcakes. The stem is a green licorce.

I must say I have the best Paraprofessional to work with! She's awesome! Kim to one for the team on Friday at our school carnival. Actually I should say she took several for the team.
She volunteered to have pies thrown in her face for 45min. Brave soul! (don't ask me what I'm doing in this pic.????)

This is right after I hit her with one. She is such a good sport and a hard worker.



Not only did I throw a pie in her face (actually a plate of some really good tasting whip cream), but her daughter smashed the whole plate in her face.


Here's her son shawn in action as well.


Another good shot. This actually stuck to her face long enough for me to hunt for my camera in my purse, pull it out and then take picture.
Kim is a brave soul and one of the best people I have ever worked with. She's very talented with the students and is always keeping me going. Thanks KIM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment