Monday, November 23, 2009

Autism Conference

I was at work today and my co-worker came in and started talking about the Autism Conference we are going to Dec. 3-5. Two other district Autism facilitators and I are presenting four sessions at the conference this year. I was excited simply because it will look good on a resume and I think the set up the district has for my class is very unique and effective. I'm wish more would go to this set up we have.

Anyways she mentioned that she saw my name in the program. I hadn't even thought about that. Nor for some reason did I realize that this was the Texas STATE Autism Conference. I know if I'm presenting you think I would realize what I was presenting at.

I had to get online and look at the program and there in small print was my name Five times!!!
I even got listed with all of the really cool, knowledgable Autism ladies that I always wish I could be more like.(still all their years of experience and knowledge.) It made me really excited. I feel slightly important at the moment. :)

The link to the program (not that you really care) is:
http://autism.esc2.net/Conference/documents/program.pdf

1 comment:

  1. We are really excited for you. It would be really neat to go and see you do your presentation. Make sure to bring us back a program. Hoping all goes well. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete