Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year's Day

As much as I hate to say it school starts again soon and this will probably be my last real blog for awhile. However the pictures are kind of cool. On New Years day I went to my friend Beth's house for a bombfire-- maybe I should say trash fire. Either way it was a lot of fun to see her again. We ate, roosted marshmellows and lite off fire works.

Beth's Family ownes a couple of cows so we went and fed them some bread as well. Have you ever seen a cow run? It's hilarious.

We didn't start looking for wood early enough to have a huge fire, but we did have fun burning a few trash items. Beth is getting it started for us.

I discovered a fireworks button on my camera so I decided to try it out. I got some really fun shots. these are actually people with sparklers.








3 comments:

  1. WOW Jen, the fireworks shot are great. I didn't know cameras could take them that well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete