Sunday, August 12, 2012

OUT WITH THE OLD........IN WITH THE NEW!!!!


I'm very excited to say that I got a new car a week ago. Actually two weeks ago. I had the car for one day and then left for a family reunion in Utah. It sat in a garage for the first week I hadit. I did have fun driving it to church today.  I couldn't decide on the Elentra or Corolla, but the Corolla won out in the end. I love it! It has some great features like automatic windows and locks. The sells person looked at my old car (2003 Corolla) and said "wow yours is like the basic of the basics" YEP and I got a good price for it too.

 I was some what sad to see it go, but I'm very excited to be driving a new car. Even better is my old car did not have hubcaps, only one of them actually. This car looks much nicer! I'm enjoying driving it now that I am home. I have to admit I did go through the drive through the first day I had it just so I could roll down the windows. :) Needless to say I'm alittle excited.

1 comment:

  1. I like your car! Thanks for taking me for a spin tonight!

    ReplyDelete